5 Best Fishing Sunglasses Under $50 (Stylish Safety Polarized Hunting Glasses)
Do you want to get your hands on high-quality sunglasses without breaking your budget?
The best fishing sunglasses under 50 will turn each one of your fishing adventures into a success. How come? Well, sunglasses are probably more important than you give them credit for.
The good ones will provide you with comfort and prevent your eyes from getting fatigued. You will be more alert, and be able to see your fly fishing strike indicators. Also, alert when using fishing pliers.
Fortunately, you don’t have to pay a fortune to get ones for yourself.
Table of Contents
- List of 5 Best Polarized Sunglasses For Fishing Under 50
- 1. Duduma Polarized : Long-lasting Frame
- 2. Flying Fisherman Polarized: AcuTint Lenses
- 3. Torege Polarized: Ergonomic Design
- 4. Mooray Polarized: HD Lens Technology
- 5. Cosver Polarized: Strong Metal Frame
- Benefits of Wearing Sunglasses While Fishing
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying Sunglasses for Fishing
- Last Word
List of 5 Best Polarized Sunglasses For Fishing Under 50
1. Duduma Polarized : Long-lasting Frame
Duduma sunglasses are among the best polarized sunglasses for sight fishing. Their modern look and very comfortable design make them a favorite accessory piece among anglers. They are cut to fit both men and women. If you are having trouble with insects, wind or need protection from UV and UB, this is a perfect choice.
- Polarized Lens – powerful lenses filter an amazing 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC, and blue light up to 400nm.
- Design – this is designed to be ultra light. They are stylish and fashionable. The polycarbonate lens and frame are durable, providing extra resistance from impact and scratches.
- Lens and frame color – you can choose the color that you prefer, as these beauties come in a variety of colors (both frame and lens).
- Dimensions – Lens height: 40mm, lens width: 64mm, leg length: 140mm, nose bridge: 30mm, frame length: 140mm.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Improved vision and enhanced colors.
- Great UVA/UVB/UVC protection.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can’t adjust them.
- UV coating on the lens outside wears off.
2. Flying Fisherman Polarized: AcuTint Lenses
Flying Fisherman has a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality glasses. The Maverick Polarized Sunglasses are great for fishing adventures, as they pack everything a fisher could ask for.
They feature the flexible wrap-around design which helps them feel even more lightweight and comfortable.
The temple pads and non-slip nose will keep these glasses on even when you are intensely focused on fly fishing.
- Lens – This feature lenses with a unique coloring system designed to improve visual acuity, reduce eye strain, and eliminate glare.
- AcuTint – this technology enables the glasses to remove the glare caused by water and sand. Enjoy fishing with less eye fatigue and enhanced depth and clarity.
- UVA/UVB protection – these glasses provide excellent protection from UVA/UVB harmful rays and meet the FDA, ANSI, and European standards for eyewear.
- Durable and scratch resistant – Maverick glasses are made using the highest quality materials, they are tested for durability, and the lenses are scratch and impact resistant.
- Excellent visual clarity and color.
- Great durability and scratch resistance.
- Flexible wrap-around ensures a good fit.
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays.
- Eliminate glare and prevent eye tension.
- Polarized lens color for fly fishing.
- One year limited warranty.
- Arms can scratch lenses in time.
3. Torege Polarized: Ergonomic Design
These futuristic polarized glasses will make a nice addition to your fishing equipment. The best part is that you can use them every day, as they fit perfectly and provide excellent protection from the sun’s radiation.
Thanks to the rimless jacket frame, you will be able to enjoy a clear lower visual field. This is why this Torege model is considered to be one of the best fly fishing sunglasses 2019.
- Revo polarized lens – say goodbye to reflected and scattered light and protect your eyes from the harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC rays.
- Frame – enjoy the lightweight comfortable frame for many hours, polycarbonate frames are resistant to scratches and advertised as unbreakable. The soft rubber nose pad provides extra comfort.
- TAC Lens – 7-layered lenses: the 1st layer offers polarization, the 2nd and 3rd layers enhance durability, the 4th and 5th layers provide UV protection, and the 6th and 7th layer prevent shattering.
- Lifetime breakage warranty on frame and 30-day money-back guarantee – Toerege wants all the best for its customers, thus both of the warranties are there.
- Enhanced UVA, UVB, and UVC protection.
- Polarized glasses prevent glare and improve colors.
- Perfect and comfortable fit.
- Both breakage warranty and a money-back guarantee.
- The rubber on the arms can wear off and eventually come off.
- Few reviews of poor quality in terms of scratch resistance.
4. Mooray Polarized: HD Lens Technology
When it comes to polarized fishing sunglasses for under $50, you should definitely consider checking Mooray Sunglasses for fishing. With a metal frame and extra durable lenses, the model coming from Mooray promises years of use.
They are beautifully designed and provide a comfortable experience. The protection from the harmful UV rays is also included.
- Frame – the frame is made of metal alloy. It is very durable and strong, and yet incredibly light and flexible to support wearing the glasses throughout the entire day
- Lens – mirrored lenses feature protection from UVA, UVB, and UVC harmful rays.
- Polarized – enjoy fishing without the glare caused by the light reflected by the water and sand.
- Spring hinged arm and silica nose pad – will help you experience fishing as if you didn’t have sunglasses on at all.
- Great UVA, UVB, and UVC protection.
- Superior glare reduction and color preservation.
- Extremely lightweight.
- The package includes glasses case, cleaning cloth, fabric pouch, glasses screwdriver, and polarizing test card.
- Silica nose bridge may prove uncomfortable after few hours of wearing.
- No warranty besides the common 30-days money-back guarantee.
5. Cosver Polarized: Strong Metal Frame
Cosver delivers another pair of affordable polarized sunglasses for several purposes. If you enjoy different outdoor activities, these hunting and fishing sunglasses are the perfect fit for you. They were specifically designed to meet the needs of anglers.
They feature eye protection and enhancing optical vision technologies. With less glare and true colors, you will be able to effortlessly cast the line until the sun sets below the horizon.
- Frame – it is constructed to stylish and yet durable and light. It is made of aluminum-magnesium alloy and can be adjusted to fit your size perfectly. Nose pads provide extra comfort and they are adjustable as well.
- Tac polarized lens – the lenses have state-of-the-art protection coating that blocks 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC harmful rays. Say farewell to glare, scattered light, and dull colors.
- Warranty – Lifetime breakage warranty on both the frame and lens and 30-day money back guarantee. Try and wear the glasses risk free.
- Fame legs – new design allows automatic adjustment for all face types while reducing the pressure on the ears.
- Adjustable size and nose pads for extra comfort.
- Anti-glare and true color restoration.
- Extremely light – they weight only 25g.
- Lifetime breakage warranty on frame and lens and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The distracting glare of the nose piece.
- The coating on the lens wears off.
Benefits of Wearing Sunglasses While Fishing
Here are several benefits fishing sunglasses bring to the table.
- Polarized – Better Sight Fishing
You probably know how important it is to be able to spot fish beneath the surface of the water. The problem is that the sun rays are reflected from the surface of the water and the sand if you are fishing in shallow waters. Every fish blends perfectly in its natural habitat, which makes it even harder to spot them and cast the line.
If there is anything blinding your sight when fishing, polarized glasses will remove it from the equation. These glasses are designed to filter glare, which will enable you to see the fish below the water surface with ease. On top of that, you won’t strain your eyes and you will be able to enjoy hours of fishing without experiencing any fatigue.
- Eye Protection: UVA, UVB, and UVC
The light that we see is a spectrum of different light rays. Some of them are very harmful and they can damage our eyesight in the long term. This specifically applies to fishermen, as they tend to spend hours outside fishing in the sun. Some fishing glasses have a UV coating layer that will protect you from these harmful rays and help you enjoy fishing as safely as possible.
- Clear Vision and Better Contrast
Have you ever noticed that tint that almost every pair of fishing sunglasses has? It is there for a reason and it is to help you spot structures better by enhancing the contrast. This will improve your vision and allow you to enjoy trolling even better.
5 Things to Consider When Buying Sunglasses for Fishing
Buying the right pair of fishing glasses is a straightforward task when you know what you are looking for. The following information will help you make a better purchasing decision.
1. Lens Color
Lens color is a very important feature of fishing sunglasses. For instance, if you are out fishing on a very bright day you should consider wearing gray or smoke tinted glasses because it will help you cut out the light of the high sun and bring out the contrast when you look at the water. The yellow lenses are a better fit for a cloudy situation, as they will pick up more light and help you see the objects more clearly.
2. Body Material
Most fishing glasses are made of either plastic or metal. This is a thing that you should consider because the material will make them heavier. Now, while you might think that few grams don’t make any difference, as the weight is distributed over your ears and nose, it is quite different.
You will be wearing sunglasses for a long period, and that’s when a few grams will make all the difference when it comes to comfort.
Always make sure to check out the type of warranty on the sunglasses you want to purchase. They are not all the same and a lifetime breakage warranty is an excellent perk to have.
4. UV Protection
Before you settle with the pair of glasses, make sure that they have the protective UV coating.
5. Extra Goodies
Lastly, you want to check the extra goodies the distributor offers to customers. The more the merrier! These goodies possibly include repair screwdriver, glasses box, cloth, and a polarized test card.
These are the best fishing sunglasses under $50. As you can see, each model has its pros and cons. We advise you to go closely examine each model and cross-reference the looks and list of features with your own preferences and needs. We hope that you will be able to pick a pair that will help spot and fish the prize of your life.